Want to know a remedy which can help you in better digestion? I know you will say some names of very popular allopathic medicines. But is there nothing which can cure digestion related problems apart of medicines? If you are thinking that there is nothing, I would like to tell you that there are many other ways to cure digestion related problems. Despite many remedies, Drakshasva is the one which can cure digestion related problems very easily. This is the article by which you will learn about some effects and side effects of Drakshasva (SPL.) on digestion.
This is the article by which you can understand that allopathic medicine is not the solution to all the diseases. You have to find some other ways to cure your condition naturally and also from the roots. Medicine is only can give you instant relief which is not sufficient, isn’t? So, you have to wake up and change your preferences. Use Drakshasva for better digestion is an ayurvedic remedy and it can cure digestion related problems along with many other diseases. Yes, one Ayurvedic remedy can cure many diseases along with the concerned one.
Drakshasva is an ayurvedic tonic as well as medicine. As a tonic, it is used for strength, debility after fever, chronic diseases and general fatigue. As a medicine, it treats piles, gas, irritable bowel syndrome, headache, anemia, jaundice, cough, breathing troubles and much more.
This medicine can be used in cardiac disorders and this medicine contains 5-10 percent self-generated alcohol. The name of this medicine is derived from two words; drasksha (dry grapes) and Asava (resins). The Asava types of medicine mainly prepared without making decoction kashyam. However, Drakshasva is made from the kashyam method only. As I mentioned that Drakshasva for digestion is the perfect cure but this can cure many other disease and here are some of them.
1. Digestion– Drakshasva for digestion is the treatment which can cure piles and fistula very effectively. It reduces the symptoms of these diseases and prevents them from worsening. It is also helpful in treating diseases like gas disorders, gastritis, heartburn, and colitis. It has some properties which make a protective layer on liver and help to treat ascites, hepatitis, and cirrhosis.
2. Cardiac diseases– Drakshasva for digestion is the ultimate cure but this is a perfect heart health too. It can be used to reduce the risk of heart attacks. It can also reduce blood pressure and can prevent complications of hypertension like stroke, peripheral vascular disease, and cardiomyopathy. This is also helpful in circulating blood to all parts of your body.
3. Psychological disorders- If you know anyone who is suffering from anxiety and depression, you can suggest that person to use Drakshasva. Drakshasva helps to cure the symptoms in easy and effective manner. It can improve the moods of a person and cure the symptoms like loss of interest in daily activities, loss of appetite and much more.
4. Constipation– One of the main ingredients of Drakshasva is a resin which has mild laxative properties and stimulates bile from the liver. This process naturally helps in improving liver functions, digestion and bowel movements.
5. Belching– This is a normal reflux for expelling excess air from the stomach. Studies show that in some cases, it becomes excessive and annoying. Drakshasva helps to reduce the excess air in the alimentary canal and reduces excessive Belching.
These are some points which show that Drakshasva for digestion is the perfect cure and apart from this, it can cure many other diseases. So, what do you think can medicine work like this? Medicines have its own limitations and it can’t go beyond its limitations but in Ayurvedic treatment, it is proved that there are no limitations and it can cure the diseases of its root which medicines can’t do.
But for that, you have to use remedy in a proper way and in an accurate amount. If you want to know the safe doses of Drakshasva for digestion and any other diseases which are cured by this, read ahead. The maximum dosage of this remedy is 60ml per day. You can consume 12-24ml in a one or two times in a day. It is usually advised after food. These are some points which you should keep in your mind. Just remember one thing and that is- medicines have its own limitations and beyond that, it can’t go to cure your diseases.
You can easily buy ayurvedic medicine online from Paramanand Ayurveda at best quality and in less price.